Job Title: Software Developer
QBots is an exciting new AI tech startup in the energy space. Our vision is to accelerate the global shift to sustainable and renewable energy by developing intelligent energy management systems. We believe that energy storage and demand side management are key to a clean and competitive energy supply. Having started with smart city projects such as Exeter City Futures and CityVerve, we are now based in Manchester working on commercial buildings. We’ve just won an exciting innovative project to work with University of Manchester ! We have global ambitions, while working with global renewable energy manufacturing partner and an eye on Indian and China markets amongst others. See our demo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPb-ZrdT5KQ&t=4s
At QBots, we are a relentlessly client-focused group who are re-imagining, re-designing, and reengineering the way to innovate in the renewable energy space. We get off on solving real problems in the simplest, most elegant manner possible and want to work with people who are smart and can get things done!
We’re a team but also a family. We dream big, iterate fast, and build real stuff. We are looking for passionate and creative Software Developer who loves challenges to join in our journey.
We are looking for a full/part time Software developer responsible for the implementation and development of our core product, an building energy monitoring and control optimisation application. Your main duties include using a platform to develop front and back-end components and coupling them together into a functional application.
Computer Science Degree or Masters
● Computer Science Degree or Masters
● Fundamental understanding of IT systems like IP Networking, Server Architecture, SQL/NoSQL Databases
● Cloud Technology and IP Networking
● Project management, organization and problem solving skills
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to be able to operate with minimal supervision.
● Automation Interfacing (PLC, Modbus)
● SCADA/Visualisation with GUI Design
● Experience in working with REST APIs and other protocols such as MQTT / CoAP, Strong understanding of JSON/XML format
● Experiences with Cloud infrastructure services such as Amazon AWS and Google Cloud services
● Agile Development
● Configure IoT platform and gateway to collect data from client sites
● Developing highly interactive web applications
● Developing and integrating different APIs and data sources with the application.
● Implementation of simple server side logic using .Net
● Troubleshoot and debug application
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Follow new and emerging technologies
● Salary depending on qualifications and experience
● Plus performance pay
● Plus flexible working conditions available
● Plus route for the right candidate to progress to senior roles over time
Contact details - Email the Resume @ email@example.com
contact : +91 9489855285