TSPSC post of Craft Teacher AT Syllabus 2018 Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts examination for Craft Teacher Post across the state. Candidates can download exam pattern and syllabus for Craft Teacher Job from Rejinpaul Network. TS Public Service Commission conducts Preliminary/ main Exam for Trained Graduate Teacher Post. Applicant appearing Craft Teacher examination can download Telangana Trained Graduate Teacher Exam syllabus PDF format in telugu language. CT Telangana syllabus can be downloaded by scroll down this page this webpage.TS Public Service Commission has published exam syllabus online. Candidates can check and download syllabus of Craft Teacher(CT) and check scheme of examination Here
Telangana Craft Teacher Post
TSPSC Craft Teacher Post scheme and syllabus of examination
Scheme of Examination
|Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Craft Teacher in Residential Educational Institution Societies|
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective type)||No. of Questions||DURATION(Minutes)||MARKS|
General Studies and Craft and Craft Education.
Section-I: General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Crafts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
9.Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
10.Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
Section-II: Craft and Craft Education
Craft and Craft Education
I. Sewing Machine – Parts – Common Faults and Remedies, Equipment and Materials used in Garment Construction – Preparation of Fabric – Shrinking, Straightening and Pressing
II. Plain Needle Work
a. Basic stitches – Even basting, Uneven basting, Running, Hemming and Back Stitch.
b. Seams and Seam Finishes – Plain Seam, Lapped Seam, French Seam, Run and Fell Seam, Pinked Seam Finish, Edge Stitch seam Finish, Double stitch seam finish, Herring Bone stitch seam finish.
c. Fullness in Garments
a. Darts – Types – Single pointed darts, Double pointed darts and Decorative darts.
b. Tucks – Types – Pin Tucks, Corded Tucks, Cross Tucks
c. Pleats – Types – Knife pleats, Box pleats.
d. Finishing of Raw edges and Finishes – Facing, Piping, Binding,False Hem.
e. Placket opening and Fastners
f. Placket Openings – Simple Hem, Continuous Wrap Opening, Two Piece Bound opening
g. Fastness – Button, Button holes, Shank buttons, Hooks and Eyes, Zips.
III. Collars, Pockets, Sleeves and Yokes
a. Collars – Types – Peter Pan Collars, Cape Collars, Shirt Collar.
b. Pockets – Types – Patch Pocket, Flap Pocket, Seam, Bound Pocket.
c. Sleeves – Plain Sleeves, Puff Sleeves
d. Yokes – Round yoke and Square yoke
a. Darning – Types – Straight Tear, Hedge Tear
b. Patch Work – Plain Patch and Printed Patch
V. Drafting of Jangia and Jabla
a. Drafting of Jangia
b. Drafting of Jabla
VI. Drafting of Princess Petticoat, Frocks and Saree Petticoat
a. Drafting of Princess Petticoat
b. Drafting of Frock
c. Drafting of Saree Petticoat
VII. Drafting of Others
a. Drafting of Skirt; b.Drafting of Saree Blouse; c. Drafting of Punjabi Shirt
b. Drafting of Shalwar; d.Drafting of Chudidar
a. Tools, Techniques and Materials used in Hand Embroidery
b. Enlarging and reducing the design
c. Single line embroidery stitches – Running, Stem, Chain, Double knot stitch, Couching, Fly and Feather Stitch.
d. Filling Stitches – French knot, Satin, Herring bone, Button hole, Long and short stitch.
e. Contemporary stitches – Shadow stitch, Cross Stitch, appliqué stitch.
f. Banjara Work – Mirror work, quilting, Drawn thread work, Bead work.
IX. Machine Embroidery – Cording, Running, Round, Long and Short, Satin, Twine
Cording, Applique Work, Net Work, Eyelet Work, Quilting Work
1. Methods and advantages of Educational Psychology
2. Laws of learning
3. Types of Intelligence
4. Intelligence Quotient
5. Personality Traits, Factors responsible
1. Study of relationship between Philosophy and Education
2. Aims of Education
3. Universal free and Compulsory Education
4. Use of Audio visual aids for teaching
5. Importance of work experience in Education
XII. Methods of Teaching
1. Factors of Teaching and learning
2. Principles (Maxims) of Teaching
3. Steps in lesson planning 4. Methods of Teaching
XIII. Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities
1. Importance of Curriculum
2. Importance of Co-Curricular Activities on the Campus such as Workshops and Seminars, Conferences, Exchange Programmes, Art Competitions
a. Safety precautions – General Safety, causes of accidents and avoidance.
b. Classification of hand tools, names and their uses; Measuring, marking, testing tools, types, sizes, striking tools, boring tools etc.
c. Classification functions and identification of timber, defects, diseases of Timber.
d. Nails and screws – Types, size and uses, nuts and bolts, washers, lock, hinges, hasp and staple, Tower bolt etc.
e. Basic principles of repairing work.
XV. Book Binding
1. Materials used in binding industry – paper, boards, book, cloth, leather etc.
2. Paper – Standard sizes, divisions and sub-divisions, kinds and qualities, handling and care of printed & unprinted sheets of paper.
3. Stitching and sewing – hand and machine methods.
4. Safety – Hazards in a binding shop – preventive measures.
Hope candidates downloaded syllabus for post of Gazetted Officiers from TSPSC. Rejinpaul Network Updates TSPSC Online Application, Syllabus, Admit Card and Results candidates seeking Telangana Public Service Commission Updates visit us