TSPSC Group III Syllabus 2018 Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts examination for group III services. Candidates looking for TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus can download exam pattern and syllabus from Rejinpaul Network. TS Public Service Commission conducts Preliminary/ main Exam. Applicant appearing group Three examination can download Group 3 syllabus PDF format in telugu language. Tspsc 3 group syllabus can be downloaded by scroll down this page this webpage.TS Public Service Commission has published exam syllabus online. Candidates can check and download syllabus of TSPSC group 3 and check scheme of examination Here
Senior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service), Auditor (Pay & Accounts Sub-Service) Senior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service), Senior Auditor (Local Fund & Audit Sub-Service), Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat Sub-Service), Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Sub-Service), Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department, Secretariat Sub-Service), Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept., Secretariat Sub-Service), Assistant Auditor (Pay & Accounts Sub-Service), Typist-cum-Assistant (Secretariat Sub-Service), Typist-cum-Assistant (Legislature Sub-Service), Typist-cum-Assistant (Finance Department, Secretariat Sub-Service), Typist-cum-Assistant (Law Dept, Secretariat Sub-Service), Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Departments, Ministerial Service), Junior Assistants (Heads of Departments, Ministerial Service), Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service), Junior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service)
Scheme and syllabus for recruitment to the posts of Group – 3 services
|Scheme of examination and syllabus to the post Group III Services|
|PAPER||SUBJECT||QUESTIONS(MULTIPLE CHOICE)||DURATION (HOURS)||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|PART – A WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)|
|PAPER-I||GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES||150||2½||150|
|PAPER-II||HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
i. Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana
ii. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
iii. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
|PAPER-III||ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
i. Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
ii. Economy and Development of Telangana
iii. Issues of Development and Change
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
6. History and Cultural Heritage of India.
7. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
8. Policies of Telangana State.
9. Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
10. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
11. Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
I. Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State.
1. Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins, Mudigond and Vemulawada Chalukyas and their
contribution to culture; Social System; Religious conditions; Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient
Telangana; Growth of Language and Literature, Art and Architecture.
2. The establishment of Kakatiya kingdom and their contribution to socio-cultural development.
Growth of Telugu Language and Literature under the Kakatiyas – Art, Architecture and Fine Arts.
Rachakonda and Deverakonda Velamas, Social and Religious Conditions; Growth of Telugu
Language and Literature, Popular protest against Kakatiyas: Sammakka - Sarakka Revolt; Socio Cultural contribution of Qutubshahis - Growth of Language, Literature, Art, Architecture, Festivals, Dance, and Music. Emergence of Composite Culture.
3. AsafJahi Dynasty; Nizam-British Relations: Salarjung Reforms and its impact; Socio - Cultural Religious Conditions under the Nizams: Educational Reforms, Establishment of Osmania University and Higher Education; Growth of Employment and the Rise of Middle Classes.
4. Socio-cultural and Political Awakening in Telangana: Role of Arya Samaj-Andhra Mahasabha;
Andhra Saraswatha Parishat, Literary and Library movements, Adi- Hindu movement, Andhra
Mahila Sabha and the growth of Women’s movement; Tribal Revolts, Ramji Gond and Kumaram
Bheemu, -The Telangana Peasant Armed Struggle ; Causes and Consequences.
5. Integration of Hyderabad State into Indian Union and formation of Andhra Pradesh. Gentlemen
Agreement; Mulki Movement 1952-56; Violation of Safeguards – Regional imbalances - Assertion
of Telangana identity; Agitation for Separate Telangana State 1969-70 - Growth of popular protest
against discrimination and movements towards the formation of Telangana State 1971-2014.
II. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
1. Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and Salient Features – Preamble.
2. Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties.
3. Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism – Distribution of Legislative and Administrative Powers between Union and States.
4. Union and State Governments – President – Prime Minister and Council of Ministers; Governor,
Chief Minister and Council of Ministers – Powers and Functions.
5. Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments.
6. Electoral System: Free and Fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms
and Political Parties.
7. Judicial System in India – Judicial Activism
8. a) Special Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women
b) Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement – National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National
Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Backward Classes.
9. Indian Constitution: New Challenges.
III. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
1. Indian Social Structure:
Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women,
Middle class - Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
2. Social Issues:
Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Violence against Women, Child
Labour, Human Trafficking, Disability and Aged.
3. Social Movements:
Peasant’s Movements, Tribal Movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements,
Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights
4. Telangana Specific Social Issues:
Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl Child, Flourosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
5. Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children; Welfare
Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child
Welfare, Tribal Welfare
PAPER-III: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
I. Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
1. Growth and Development : Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between
Growth and Development
2. Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring
National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
3. Poverty and Unemployment : Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based
poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
4. Planning in Indian Economy : Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year
Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
II. Economy and Development of Telangana.
1. Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra .Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat
Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat
Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
2. Land Reforms in Telangana : Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari;Tenancy Reforms ;Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
3. Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dry land Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
4. Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sectorMicro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
III. Issues of Development and Change.
1. Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities - Caste, Ethnicity
(tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
2. Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
3. Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health);
Social Transformation; Social Security.
4. Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
Hope candidates downloaded syllabus for post of Group 3 from TSPSC. Rejinpaul Network Updates TSPSC Online Application, Syllabus, Admit Card and Results candidates seeking Telangana Public Service Commission Updates visit us