TSPSC post of Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Syllabus 2018 - Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts examination for Trained Graduate Teacher Post across the state. Candidates can download exam pattern and syllabus of Trained Graduate Teacher Job from Rejinpaul Network. TS Public Service Commission conducts Preliminary/ main Exam for Trained Graduate Teacher Post. Applicant appearing Trained Graduate Teacher examination can download Telangana Trained Graduate Teacher Exam syllabus PDF format in telugu language. TGT Telangana syllabus can be downloaded by scroll down this page this webpage.TS Public Service Commission has published exam syllabus online. Candidates can check and download syllabus of Trained Graduate Teacher and check scheme of examination Here
Telangana Trained Graduate Teacher Post
TSPSC Trained Graduate Teacher Post scheme and syllabus of examination
Preliminary (Screening Test)
|Scheme of examination and syllabus to the Trained Graduate Teacher Category - Preliminary|
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective type)||No. of Questions||DURATION(Minutes)||MARKS|
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Section-I: General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
9. Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
11. Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
i) School Level English Grammar:
Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; reported speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
iii) Words and Sentences :
Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Scheme of Examination
|Scheme of examination and syllabus to the post of Trained Graduate Teacher - Main Examination|
|Paper||WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective type)||No. of Questions||DURATION(Minutes)||MARKS|
|PAPER-I||Pedagogy of Concerned||150||150||150|
|PAPER-II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject||150||150||150|
Hope candidates downloaded syllabus for post of Gazetted Officiers from TSPSC. Rejinpaul Network Updates TSPSC Online Application, Syllabus, Admit Card and Results candidates seeking Telangana Public Service Commission Updates visit us